This 1-bedroom apartment consists of a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. The living room comes furnished with a large sofa, facing the TV. There is also a study desk and a dining area so its an all-purpose room. The best about the apartment is the balcony, which has amazing view of the forest. The apartment has a very sophisticated and modern decor.
The apartment is perfect for students of Freie University of Berlin since it is located only 17 minutes away, by foot. Interesting places to visit around are; Museumsdorf Düppel which is a museum built on the theme of medieval village surrounded by agricultural land and a landscape that might have looked like 800 years ago.
- The apartment has been really well furnished with all the needs of the tenant considered.
- The decor is very modern and elegant.
- It is spacious, bright and has great views from the balcony.
- The location is surrounded by greenery.
- Perfect for people looking to escape the noise and rush of city life.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 53?m²
- Floor: 6th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Council tax (Gemeindesteuer): yes, included in rent
- Residence tax (Wohnsteuer): yes, included in rent
- Community tax (Kommunalsteuer): yes, included in rent
- GEZ-Gebühr: Payable to provider
- Utility bills: 60 kWh per month included in price of rent. Excess payable to landlord (0.25 € per kWh)
- Parking (optional): yes
- Languages spoken: English, German, Russian and Polish
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- CAF/APL accepted: yes/no/delete
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- The closest bus station is Ludwigsfelder Str./Sachtlebenstr. It is located 1 minute away, by foot and connects to lines 101, 623 and N10.
- The closest metro station is Berlin-Zehlendorf. You can take bus number 623 or 101 and reach it in 9 minutes.
**In one word:** Affluent
**Closest Metro:** Rathaus Steglitz (U9), Botanischer Garten (S1), Krumme Lanke (U3), Thielplatz (U3, near Freie University), Grunewald (S5, S7, S75), S Zehlendorf (S1), Berlin Mexikoplatz (S1), Schlachtensee (S1), and Nikolasee (S1, S7)
**Move here to be near: **Freie Universität, Botanical Garden and Museum, Dahlem Museum Complex, Jagdschloss Grunewald, Museumsdorf Düppel, and Peacock Island and Palace
**Suitable for: **Middle to upper-class professionals and families
**Can I afford it? **€€€ (Expensive)
This beautiful, upper-class area of Berlin is popular with tourists thanks to its museums and picturesque lakes. There is, of course, a more residential area of the district with a number of posh restaurants, bars, and cafes. It is safe, serene, and ideal for families and well-off professionals.
**What can I do here?**
Apart from visiting one of the area’s many museums, you can check out the latest production at Schlosspark Theater. In the summer, enjoy swimming in three of Berlin’s most popular lakes: Wannsee, Krumme Lanke, and Schlanctensee. At night, get together with friends at Loch Ness, a Scottish pub with over 100 types of whiskey and great cocktails!
The Steglitz town hall was built in 1898 in a Neo-Gothic style.