**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos and detailed description will be here soon!**
**Special conditions. See Landlord Policies.**
A gorgeous 1-bedroom apartment is available to rent in trendy and central Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, Berlin. The property is sunny and well-decorated, and it has a lovely, cozy living room which also functions as the bedroom. The kitchen has everything you might need, including a fridge-freezer, an electric stove, an oven, a kettle, a microwave, and a table with chairs. The bathroom is sizable, and it has a big bathtub in it.
Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg is one of Berlin's most trendy, chic neighborhoods. Known for being a trendy hotspot, you will find plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, and cool places to hang out in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg.
* The apartment is located in one of Berlin's most central and trendy neighborhoods. Wow!
* The property is very stylish and well-decorated.
* The kitchen is big and modern.
* The property is very sunny.
* The living room is also the bedroom, there are no other rooms apart from the kitchen and bathroom.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor area: 47?m?²
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: €1000
- Payment method: bank transaction
- Pets: not allowed
- Special conditions_:_
- Additional costs: For a stay under 6 months a value-added tax of 7% is applicable. The tenants pay an additional advance payment. Provided the consumption is not higher than estimated, no further costs are incurred
- At the end of the rental period the final cleaning will be charged (€150 for 6 hours and €25 for each additional hour)
* The property is a 2-minute walk from the Frankfurter Tor U-Bahn station.
**In one word:** Trendy
**Closest Metro:** Friedrichshain: Ostbahnof and Warschauer Straße (S5, S7, S75), Frankfurter Tor (U5). Kreuzberg: Kottbusser Tor (U1, U8), Moritz Platz (U8), Mehringdamm (U6, U7), Gneisenau Strasse (U7), Goerlitzer Bahnhof (U1), and Hermann Platz (U7, U8)
**Move here to be near:** Treptower Park, Goerlitzer Park, Mercedes-Benz Arena, East Side Gallery, and Viktoria Park
**Suitable for:** Young professionals and students!
**Can I afford it?** €€€ (Expensive)
This area of Berlin is more known for its trendy vibe and nightlife than for its historical sites. Nevertheless, it is a wonderful place to explore: located just to the southeast of Mitte, you can find some of Berlinand's oldest architecture and cobblestone streets. This is the place to be if you are an artist or just want to live amongst them.
**What can I do here?**
Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg has great nightlife! Visit venues like Berghain, Watergate, Club de Visionaire, and COBA bar. There are also many eateries and bars to discover on famous streets like Schlesischer, Boxhagener, Wesser, Simon Dach, Ravaler, and Bergmann.
Berghain, located in a former power plant, is one of Europeand's exclusive underground nightclubs and has been called the world capital of techno.