**Documents required, variable rent prices and additional fees apply. See Landlord policies.**
**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos and detailed description will be here soon!**
Beautiful wood floors greet you when you open the door to this 1-bedroom apartment for rent on Fehmarner Strasse. They also lead you down a hallway to the open-plan kitchen, living, and dining room with 2 windows. The one-wall kitchen has white brick tiles and chic cupboards. It isn’t huge, but it’s fully equipped to suit your needs. The rest of the room is furnished with a small, 4-seat dining table, sofa, cool area rug, and modern coffee table. It’s a great apartment where you can kick your shoes off and relax for the night.
Looking for a down-to-earth neighborhood in the middle of Berlin? Wedding is the ideal spot. It’s a fantastic neighborhood. It’s close enough to the city center, but far enough away that it has an authentic feel. The canal is down the street from your new home. Parks are all around. Beuth University is here. So is the Berlin-Brandenburg School for Regenerative Therapies. It’s fast becoming a hot spot among hipsters. So you’ll find trendy pop-up bars and restaurants mingling with unpretentious traditional ones.
- Property type: apartment
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Floor: ground
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi: yes
- Parking: no
- Languages spoken: English, German
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1063 €
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Admin fee: €30 (to be paid with the second month's rent)
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- **Bills and other costs**
- Utility bills: €200 per month included in price of rent (excess payable to landlord)
- _Gemeindesteuern_ (council tax): yes, included in rent
- _Wohnsteuer_ (residence tax): yes, included in rent
- **Instant booking**
- The booking can only be accepted 2 working days before the move-in date.
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- **Variable rent:**
- Staying 2-6 months: price as shown
- Staying 6-12 months: €954 per month
- If applicable:
- More than 2 people renting: +€200 for each additional tenant per month
**If you want to rent this property for more than 6 months, please contact our friendly booking agents.**
* Amrumer Strasse U-Bahn station, on line U9, is a 3-minute walk away.
* Amrumer Strasse bus stop is also just a few minutes away. It serves the 142, 221, and N9 routes.
* Westhafen S-Bahn station is 10 minutes away and serves the S41 and S42 lines.
**In one word:** Modern (and central!)
**Closest Metro:** Hauptbahnhof, Berlinand's central railway station. Alexanderplatz (U5, S5, S7, S75), Potsdamer Platz (U2, S1, S2, S25), Tiergarten (S5, S7, S75), Stadtmitte (U2), Friedrichstraße (U6), Brandenburger Tor (U55, S1, S2, S25), and Oranienburger Tor (U6)
**Move here to be near:** The Humboldt University of Berlin, Alexanderplatz, Museum Island, Brandenburger Gate, Tiergarten Park, and Reichstag Berlin
**Suitable for:** Families and young professionals
**Can I afford it?** €€ – €€€ (Mid-range – expensive)
As is the case with most city centers, Mitte is busy and touristic. However, it is just as popular with professionals in their 30s, many of whom live in the area surrounding Tiergarten and work in one of the neighborhoodand's numerous startups. No matter your age or profession, you are sure to enjoy the abundance of museums, clubs, and eateries!
**What can I do here?**
Enjoy the shopping and cafes at Hackescher, an open-air market popular with young people. Head to Friedrichstraße if you are looking for more upscale shopping, or to let loose in the evening check out Tresor and Anita Berber, two famous nightclubs in the area.
Mitte had the first traffic light in all of Europe, installed in 1882!