**€1250 required as a deposit.**
This 1-bedroom apartment on Charlottenburger Str., in Pankow is fully furnished and has plenty of charm. The 66?m² property has an open plan layout, with a spacious kitchen and dining room, a beautiful bedroom with its own semi-independent living area, and 1 tidy tiled bathroom. Polished wooden floors, stylish furnishings, and exposed brick walls give this apartment oodles of charm.
The apartment is located in Pankow, the second-largest borough in Berlin. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, and bars close by, as well as tram stops to whip you around.
* Pankow is an artsy spot, popular with students.
* The apartment has nice polished wooden floors.
* The apartment has plenty of charm, with a thoughtful decor, and stylish furnishings.
* Central heating is installed throughout.
* The kitchen is well equipped and open plan, perfect for entertaining.
* The bedroom is furnished with a sofa and television.
* There is no microwave in the kitchen.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 66?m²
* Floor: ground
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Linen and towels: yes, included
* Cleaning: no, not included
* TV licence: yes, included
* Parking: €50 per month
* Languages spoken: German
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: €1250
* Payment method: bank transfer
* Smoking: not allowed
* Pets: not allowed
* **Documentation required:**
* ID / Passport
* The Langhansstr. tram stop, which serves lines M1, M2, and M13, is a 4-minute walk from the apartment.
**In one word:** Artsy
**Closest Metro:** Pankow (S2, S8, S9), Vinetastrasse (U2), and Berlin Prenzlauer Allee (S2, S8, S9, S41, S42, S85)
**Move here to be near:** Bard College Berlin, New York University Berlin, Mauerpark, Jewish Cemetery in Weissensee, and the Botanical Gardens
**Suitable for:** Young families with children
**Can I afford it?** €€ (Mid-range)
Pankow is the second-largest borough in Berlin, and has at least 10 varied and'sub-districtsand'. The southern area bordering Mitte offers an array of posh cafes and shops, while the north is quite low income. You will find plenty of students and families with young kids in this district.
**What can I do here?**
Pick up a currywurst sausage at Konnopkeand's, followed by coffee at Anna Blume. Or grab a beer at the Prater beer garden and explore Kulturbrauerei, an old brewery that has been transformed into a cultural space. Kollwitzplatz is considered one of Berlinand's most beautiful squares, and Oderberger Strasse its hippest street!
Pankow is Berlinand's most populous borough, and also home to Germanyand's largest synagogue.